Thursday 3 December 2015

東京喰種 unravel~Tokyo Ghoul OP1 [Nylon-String Fingerstyle Guitar Cover by telungg]

Hello! Finals have just ended and now I should have more time to spend updating my blog (yeay!)
So there's already a list of things I want to accomplish by the end of 2015, one of which is to upload a YouTube video for fun :)

Oh and yes, I accomplished that one already (even though it's a sample for an upcoming arrangement of ONE PUNCH MAN opening song xD). Here it is.
Links to the tabs are available in the video description.

Well actually I just realized that I have forgotten so many songs I used to be able to play and it just feels like a bummer to relearn all those songs again. Let's just hope these videos will serve as good memory joggers :P

The amazing cover art is drawn by my friend KarinPyong. She's such an awesome artist with her own unique style, check out her work at karinpyong.deviantart.com! :D

5 comments:

  1. hi..could you please email me the tab for unravel arranged by eddie van de meer?i cant buy it from the site because my paypal acc is having some problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry but maybe you want Steven Law's version instead? https://stevenlaw.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/toyko-choul-unravel.pdf :)

      Delete
    2. that will do..thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. hello this site ended up being really useful to me so I was wondering if You could email me unravel ghoul tabs by eddie van den meer since I alredy know steven law's arregement like other arragements of him, I Would buy eddie van der meer's tabs but My dad doesn't want to lend me his credit card so please help me come true this little wish.
    thanks for all your free tabs you are amazing. this is my email maxis202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry but you need to buy Eddie's version from his site :)

      Delete