Wednesday 10 December 2014

Newcomer

Hello there. Before you go any further, I'll be honest now: don't expect to find much - writing has never piqued my interest. The sole reason for me to type these words here is...... well, to make sure that I do not flunk high school just because I'm blogless. Just because.

Since I know quite a number of my schoolmates share the same answer to the question, 'why did you start blogging?', a 'reasons why you should blog' list can be found below (which is just a lame copy and paste work, obviously) to give this blog - and other similar blogs - a sense of compliance.

Reasons why you should blog:
1. To become a better writer
2. To gain confidence 
3. To connect with others
4. To share yours and others work
5. To have documentation of your life
I won't even try to elaborate any of those points. Just go to my source, http://meredithcbullock.com/10-reasons-why-you-should-blog/ to find out more.

Okay, I think this should be enough for the time being. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment