Monday 16 March 2015

Update

Hey there! It's been a while since I last posted something, hasn't it?
To be honest I'm having some sort of difficulty with this rule that I made myself (you know, the '4 science posts in a row before posting 1 free thought post' rule) so I'm just going to remove that system and just post anything I want from now on.

Well, not exactly anything.

TOO TRUE

I'll be expecting this blog to be some kind of an information resource for people who are probably going through the same thing as I was when I posted stuff here. Maybe I'll make a review of my own high school or future university. This idea just popped out of my head because I can find a lot information about these educational institutions, but most of them are the ones made by the marketing group, thus lacking objectivity (they don't go through all that) and in-depth analysis (which can be done only by people who has really been there).

I know you can see yourself here

Browsing a lot about schools and universities is one of the activities which I have been spending quite some time on, and I'm quite sure that there is at least someone out there who has also been doing the same thing.

I'll definitely make a review of my high school and debunk some myths in a few months. Hmmm, looking forward to it.

By the way, I'm finding this short paragraph very amusing.



Well then, I have a confession to make: I love school :')

No comments:

Post a Comment