Saturday 7 February 2015

Details

The first fifth post! I always try to fulfill the promises that I've made so here's my first free thought post *dun dun dunnn*. I don't know what will eventually become of this post, let's just see what my mind-finger coordination will result in here, hmmm.

I don't know if this blog actually has its reader besides me and myself, but if anyone is there, do you notice the minor changes in the previous posts? I've fixed the typos and inaccuracies that one may stumble upon the previous two posts. Yeah, I tend to take notice to small, minor and the most unimportant details in almost everything. Those who know me in real life may not believe this fact because I appear very laid back, but honestly, I do pay attention, especially to people's names. Come to think of it, this is partly thanks to those Starbucks or J.CO 'mbak-mbak and mas-mas' who always spell my name incorrectly on my cups.

Other than names, I always check the packaging of everything that I'm about to take, making sure that everything's in good condition. These include comic books, pens and pen refills, game and CD cases (except if it is really rare and there's only one sitting on the shelves waiting for me to take home ;) ). Oh, and I always try to open gifts slowly and gently by taking off every tape on the wrapping paper one by one without tearing it.

Wait, that's not what I wanted to talk about in the first place. Hmmm. As it's getting late, I think I'll end this here and actually talk about what I wanted to talk about in the next fifth post. Yes, I am that forgetful. I think a lot, but forget like 90% of what I was thinking. Do I sound like Winnie the Pooh? It's okay though because at least I still have something left on my mind.

For my personal reminder: next talk about 'Never let your feelings get too deep. People can change at any moment', okay? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment