Friday 6 February 2015

New Direction

Hello! After two months of desperate blogging, I have finally decided a certain 'theme' for this blog. First things first, as you can predict by seeing my previous post, this blog is headed towards the path of science! Yay science! So yeah, more scientific stuff coming soon here. Oh and don't worry, I hate the idea of a copy and paste blog so I promise you I won't use weird languages or jargons to sound smart or anything like that.

Seriously though, I think it's really pointless for people to use jargons all the time - it ruins all the fun. Science should be - and can be - accessible for everyone hungry for knowledge. So yeah, accessible science stuff is coming your way.

Second, I will try to be a more open person by making this blog accessible to everyone. Feel free to come back once in a while to see if a new post has been added. Also, I've planned to post some of my free thoughts, maybe in the fifth post of every five posts, to make this blog feel more.... 'human'..... and personal.

I'll conclude this post with an image which instantaneously felt close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment